I'm back again finally. The last month has been incredibly chaotic since I graduated from college and I have begun job searching. However, I have a bunch of empty products that I wanted to share with y'all.
From left to right in this photo:
- L'Oreal Power Moisture hair mask - this product was great for my hair. Generally my hair is frizzy and coarse but when I used this mask it seemed to make my hair softer and more manageable. The only downside with this product is with my thick hair I only got about five uses out of this container. However I would repurchase this product.
- Listerine Cool Mint - I have purchased this many times over the years. It is a go to mouth wash for me.
- Wen Sweet Almond Mint - I love what Wen does to my hair; however, this is not my favorite scent. Wen was in my last empties post and I fully expect it to be in more in the future.
- Head and Shoulders Green Apple - this is probably my favorite of the Head and Shoulders scents and I would repurchase this again.
- Wen Summer Mango Coconut - this is by far my favorite of the Wen scents.
- BIC Silky Touch Razors - the only reason I picked these up is because they were on sale. Generally I found they were hard to use and I wound up with a lot of cuts.
From left to right:
- L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes - this was one of my favorite mascaras and since I finished this tube I have been missing it while trying to use some of the others in my stash. Needless to say I will repurchase this in the future.
- Peter Thomas Roth Beta Hydroxy Acid Acne Wash - this was purchased in a kit of travel sized products from Sephora. Overall I didn't feel that this face wash did anything for my acne and I would not consider purchasing the full size version since I can find better things at the drug store.
- Makeup Forever Matte Velvet Plus Foundation (sample) - I got two small samples of this foundation from Sephora and I finally finished them up. Overall I liked this foundation, but it wasn't my favorite. I would consider purchasing it at a later point.
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer - I loved this concealer and I have since purchased the same concealer in the brightening version. I do not like the brightening version nearly as much as the concealer version.
- Sephora Anti-Shine Primer - This was not my favorite primer and to be honest I was happy to finally finish this one. As you can see there was still some in the bottle that I could not get out. Since finishing this I have begun trying out different primers so I would not repurchase this one.
- Oxy Daily Defense Cleansing Pads - these are my favorite acne treatment pads. I have been using them for years and I will continue repurchasing them.
That's all I have for today! What are some of your favorite products you have used up recently?